Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page that holds a bunch of trivia about Coca-Cola. All trivia will be posted below.
- In 2007, it would have taken $4,213,136,717 to literally buy the world a Coke.
- The Coca-Cola Collectors Club boasts an impressive total of 4,000 members.
- Un-bear-ably cute: The polar bear first appeared in Coca-Cola advertising in 1922.
- Talking turkey: Coca-Cola’s first TV commercial ran on Thanksgiving Day in 1950.
- Coca-Cola was first sold in 1886.
- They tickle your nose: Each deliciously carbonated Coke has 12,352 bubbles.
- Coca-Cola advertising sparkles with 46 Coca-Cola slogans in its advertising history.
- The first batch of Coca-Cola syrup was mixed in a 40-gallon brass kettle.
- Coca-Cola bottling expanded beyond the U.S. to Canada, Cuba & Panama in 1906.
- Since 1985 The Coca-Cola Foundation has donated over $160 million to education.
- Over 75% of solid waste from Coca-Cola Co. plants is recycled/reused.
- Each day, over 1 billion Coca-Cola beverages are enjoyed worldwide.
- When Coca-Cola arrived in Africa, it first landed in Morocco.
- Norman Rockwell painted 6 artistic creations for Coca-Cola’s advertising.
- The farthest delivery of Coca-Cola was 1 million miles–from earth to the space station.
- The first Coca-Cola bottling plant was opened in Chattanooga, TN.
- Minute Maid, owned by Coca-Cola, sells juices in 60 countries.
- As of 2007, all the 8-oz. Coca-Cola bottles made can go to the moon & back 1,677 times.
- Coca-Cola brought A Charlie Brown Christmas to TVs in 1965.
- For 75 years, Coca-Cola was the only Coca-Cola Company product.
- There are 275+ bottling operations making Coca-Cola products worldwide.
- In 58 years of production, we’ve made a BILLION+ gallons of Coca-Cola Syrup.
- Coca-Cola was first sold in bottles in 1894.
- Diet Coke is the #1-selling diet soft drink brand in the world.
- The 1st year more Coca-Cola was sold from bottles than a fountain was 1928.
- In 1888, Asa Griggs Candler bought the rights to make Coca-Cola for $2,300.